The POV program also contains:
- A great discussion guide for the movie and broader health care topics.
- Q & A with the English Surgeon Henry Marsh, as well as additional video
- A link to Kyiv Post’s interview with Henry’s Ukrainian counterpart Dr. Igor Kurits
- NPR’s interview with Henry Marsh (September 8, 2009)
- CBS interview with Henry Marsh about why he decided to make the film and the criminal investigation of Dr. Igor Kurits currently underway in Ukraine. (September 8, 2009)
- BBC News’ article describes the state of the health-care system in Ukraine, which is paid for by government money, patients and doctors. It offers a look at the way the former Soviet republic is trying to expand and improve the quality of its health care in spite of its economic struggles. (July 2, 2008)
- The article’s background on Ukraine