- Borys Wrzesnewskyj of Etobicoke Centre
- Gerard Kennedy of Parkdale-High Park
- Patrick Boyer of Etobicoke-Lakeshore
If you’re not already registered or haven’t recieved your voter card in the mail, you can still vote provided you bring any of the
- Government-issued photo ID with an address (but not a passport).
- Two pieces of ID without a photo, as long as one has your address. These can
be bills, a health card or a library card.
- Another registered voter from your district who will vouch for you under
Not sure where to vote? Visit Elections
Canada and enter in your postal code.